Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just Listed the Binz Building

Just a note: I am not intending to write about my listings here as that's not the point of the blog, but this one is worth a mention. I took this listing over from another agent in my office and, quite frankly, it's one of the coolest buildings I've had the pleasure of marketing. I've been driving by it for years and always thought the place would make a great loft to both live and work in. It's not zoned for that kind of use, but I could envision someone putting their business in the downstairs and (wink, wink) living upstairs.

Since so in many in town seem willing to tear the bulk of our historical landmarks down to make way for shiny new glass and steel buildings, you really don't see this type of commercial property in Sarasota anymore. FWIW, the last time I was in a vintage freight elevator was when I was in Brooklyn several years ago.

Check out the video below.

No comments: