Monday, June 8, 2009

Get Sarasota Commercial Foreclosure Listings on Twitter

Go to http://twitter.com/srqcom if you're interested in updates on Sarasota and Bradenton commercial foreclosure properties I'm taking over, new listings, price reductions, etc. I will post my foreclosure assignments on Twitter first even if I do not yet have a price from the bank. Everything is going to go here first. This is a lot easier than calling everyone who shows interest in these things, there just isn't enough time. Email is a little too formal for that. I also plan on broadcasting closed sales and leases here - something I will not do via email.

Anyway, go here to sign up and follow me.

What is Twitter?
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters, displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have subscribed to them (known as followers). Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow anybody to access them. Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service (SMS) or external applications. The service is free to use over the Internet, but using SMS may incur phone service provider fees.

No comments: